Saturday, March 10, 2012

Rise and Shine


Some serenity for your weekend.

Picture this: You are the only one around. The sun is rising over the horizon and there is a mist above the breakers. The shadows are still long and you can feel a warm breeze over your skin. The only sound is the crash and fizz of ocean as it meets beach... and the wind in your ears. You stretch up high on tiptoes with your fingers reaching for the sky and your bare toes scrunching into the wet sand ...and take you take a deep, cleansing breath.

What a way to start the day.





4 comments:

Dianne said...

Ah! I feel better now ..... A good way to start the day Cara.

Julie said...

Is this before or after my morning shot of coffee? If before ... forget it!

Rae Walter said...

Sounds divine. Before morning coffee for me otherwise I would never make it past the front door!

Alan said...

In Islington? I'd doubt it...:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails