Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Ol Factory

Without a doubt the most gorgeous shop in Brisbane I have been in is Libertine Parfumerie in West End. It's only been open a year but it has a grand old Parisian feel to it with shiny dark carved wood and posh chairs. When I went in for a nose (no pun intended) with my little girl, the guy in there really impressed us spraying all these little take-home cards with different smells for her wardrobe. Some of the scents are amazing... Fresh Laundry...Dirt (surprisingly nice!)... and Gin and Tonic (a scent I can acquire for free on a Friday after work if I try hard enough).

5 comments:

Julie said...

Not at all surprising that the smell of dirt is nice. The smell of dirt is gorgeous! The smell of rich loam newly turned; the smell of soil newly damp. Gorgeous ...

Jane Hards Photography said...

Freshly mown grass for me, but not for my partner's hayfever.

Martin MY said...

A very uniform posture here. Looks like they are all standing to attention ready for be sniffed.

Anonymous said...

mmmmm... i love a girl who smells of G&T....

Anonymous said...

..by the way, just got the pun. excellent! har!

Related Posts with Thumbnails