Friday, July 1, 2011

July Theme Day: The Colour Green


Members of the school's green house roused the troops before doing battle with the reds, yellows and blues at sports day earlier on this month. I think it got down to about 11 degrees celcius which is bloody freezing for people in Brisbane so don't laugh. I should have got a shot of the parents. We all had scarves and hats on and were warming our hands on our coffees.

It's Green Theme Day all over the City Daily Photo world... see how others interpreted the theme:

9 comments:

Julie said...

That is very much a St Patrick's green, Cara. I agree that 11C is cold. It is for down here, that alone up your way.

Carola said...

So green, makes a perfect photo.
When I saw yours, I got the idea to post my green on the first of July.

Gemma Wiseman said...

A very green celebration! Children love dressing up in sport colours!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

What a brilliant capture Cara, hope the green team did well on the day and yes I totally agree with you, 11C is cold, it's freezing this morning in Perth brrrrr!!

Jim said...

Terrific Green theme day shot.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Jilly said...

Fantastic. Adore all the green - sure all the kids had the best fun. The stripes somehow make the photo for me.

Rae Walter said...

Great shot. Love it Cara.

Mo said...

Also reminds me of St Patricks Day

Leif Hagen said...

Looks like a fun, lively, GREEN event for the kids, Cara! Nice snap for today's theme day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails