Monday, May 30, 2011

Working on a Sunday


I haven't taken any pictures for days and it's surprising how that creeps up on you. I had a bit of a panic moment yesterday while I was at work. I know. Working on a Sunday really is very unsociable. I was wondering what on earth I was going to post today so I had a quick glance around the half-empty newsroom and this is what I've come up with: The vision mixing desk in the control room where they make the news.
Thanks to Troy for being the hand model. 

5 comments:

Photos by Stan said...

Nice color and composition -- best of all was how you managed the focussing!! Kudos!

Ann said...

I love this shot, the composition but particularly the colours.

Chella said...

At least no matter how busy you are, you spent time taking few clicks... =)

Alan said...

Great shot, especially given the limitations of your environment. I'm not much of a TV man, but Thirty Rock is possibly my favourite comedy ever. I guess I can now think of you as a Liz Lemon of the Brisbane world:-)

Pierre BOYER said...

Belle composition,

Pierre

Related Posts with Thumbnails